Author Topic: HELP..  (Read 532 times)

Muddy- Duck

• MLRC Forum Legend
  • Liked: 105
  • 61279 bytes short of an e-mail!
HELP..
« on: 16 July, 2016, 15:26:16 »
Help...

I'm still unable to get the bonnet of my beloved series open I have sprayed it with WD40 tried to prize it open but alas its being stubborn  if I put my fingers under the bonnet i can feel wire im wondering if the wire is stuck in the lock if I can not get the bonnet open I cannot get the new battery in the gps wont work and its in danger of being  stolen the only reason that its not been stolen is its blocked in by a neighbours'  car most of the time plus I'm booked in lands end to john o groats convoy  and at this rate I'm not going to get there.
So please if you can help anything is better than nothing I'm at the end of my teather Help !!!;Help!!!!
  • Gail
  • Series 3 in need of some T.L.C.
Every time I Learn Something New it Pushes some of the  old stuff out of my Brain .........

doobreydog

• Administrator
  • MLRC Forum Legend
  • Liked: 1090
Re: HELP..
« Reply #1 on: 17 July, 2016, 10:58:02 »
Have you tried asking at a local garage... probably something very simple??
  • Ian
If you aint living life on the edge then youre taking up too much space...

Why go to the grave all pristine and thinking "I wish I'd tried that"... Why not slide in sideways all washed up. worn out &  shouting Woo Hoo
What a Ride!!!! ONE LIFE LIVE IT & ENJOY ;-)

The Dog

Snailer

• Global Moderator
  • MLRC Forum Legend
  • Liked: 364
Re: HELP..
« Reply #2 on: 17 July, 2016, 13:14:56 »
The series does not have wire that I recall. It has a lever that you move from side to side. Can you move this? Take the grill off to give you more visibility.
  • Series III SWB
Roll on Summer.