Author Topic: can i borrow a series 3 manual to repair manifold gasket  (Read 249 times)

Muddy- Duck

• MLRC Forum Legend
  • Liked: 105
  • 61279 bytes short of an e-mail!
Hi All

Dose anybody in landy land have a series 3 workshop and repair manual i could borrow  as im going to attempt to repair my manifold gasket before easter as it is reported yet another beast from the east is comming
the one that i have is somewhere in storage and not sure where it is i can come and get from manchester area is thats any help
if anyone wants to give me a hand  any help would be greatly recived as most of you no i have  no idea but im going learn .............Thanks Gail
  • Gail
  • Series 3 in need of some T.L.C.
Every time I Learn Something New it Pushes some of the  old stuff out of my Brain .........

doobreydog

• Administrator
  • MLRC Forum Legend
  • Liked: 1090
Re: can i borrow a series 3 manual to repair manifold gasket
« Reply #1 on: 27 March, 2018, 22:05:53 »
Hi Gail

Dont know anybody with SIII manual at all but most people now download rave .. all SII available here http://www.landroverweb.com/landrover/pdf-land-rover-manuals/
  • Ian
If you aint living life on the edge then youre taking up too much space...

Why go to the grave all pristine and thinking "I wish I'd tried that"... Why not slide in sideways all washed up. worn out &  shouting Woo Hoo
What a Ride!!!! ONE LIFE LIVE IT & ENJOY ;-)

The Dog

Snailer

• Global Moderator
  • MLRC Forum Legend
  • Liked: 364
« Reply #2 on: 01 April, 2018, 10:37:12 »
Has the job been achieved?
  • Series III SWB
Roll on Summer.

Muddy- Duck

• MLRC Forum Legend
  • Liked: 105
  • 61279 bytes short of an e-mail!
« Reply #3 on: 06 April, 2018, 10:08:42 »
not attempting it until Sunday /Monday 14th and 15th April  so will have a look to see if i can down load what i need.
Thanks Everyone 
  • Gail
  • Series 3 in need of some T.L.C.
Every time I Learn Something New it Pushes some of the  old stuff out of my Brain .........

Snailer

• Global Moderator
  • MLRC Forum Legend
  • Liked: 364
« Reply #4 on: 09 April, 2018, 14:13:02 »
If you are talking about the exhaust manifold then you can see that you just need to unbolt it. Then clean the surfaces to check there is no old gasket on. Put on the new one and bolt it up. No glue needed, just grease of the elbow variety.
  • Series III SWB
Roll on Summer.