Author Topic: Kelmarsh show  (Read 28 times)

doobreydog

• Administrator
  • MLRC Forum Legend
  • Liked: 1090
Kelmarsh show
« on: 22 June, 2018, 09:19:46 »
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND HERE ... USE LINK AT TOP OF PAGE AND USE THE FACEBOOK GROUP FOR ALL REPLYS.

KELMARSH LAND ROVER SHOW ...

PLEASE READ DETAILS FULLY AND CAREFULLY AND ONLY RESPOND IF YOU CAN DEFINITELY ATTEND AND YOU HAVE PERMISSION OFF THE SPOUSE/A VEHICLE THATS LIKELY TO MAKE IT/POCKET MONEY TO SPEND/TIME OFF WORK/GOOD ATTITUDE ETC ETC ETC Please dont just click your going or tell me your visiting for the day... FULL information requested needed immediately to meet show organisers deadline.

Due to an oversight we need urgent responses by no later than Midnight This Sunday 25th June 2018 ( To save confusion NOTE event dates above ARE 25-29 JULY)

Kelmarsh is a fantastic show and we require club representatives to attend ..collect club gear (from meeting or arrange with me) set up club stand by no later than evening of Thursday 26th July (Club shelter/banners/flags/fencing etc see header piccy) ... ensure club stand is kept tidy has a member in attendance at all times troughout show... basically representing club and not making us look like a bunch of dicks. Obviously taking in turns everybody will have chance to see show and visit stalls and other clubs.

Tickets entitle you to free admission to show and camping from Wednesday to Sunday and allows entry to 1 vehicle and 1 or 2 adult wristbands.(Kids under 15 are free and welcome but due to size of club stand will be expected to share same size tent space as others with 2 adults .. ie keep it sensible and reasonable please dont turn up with 7 kids 2 adults and 5 tents or the millenium dome ;-))

WE HAVE A MAXIMUM OF 10 ADULT WRISTBANDS AND 10 VEHICLE PASSES ..PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO FULL MEMBERS WHO CAN HELP SET UP THURSDAY AND ATTEND FROM SHOW STARTING EARLY FRIDAY MORNING AND STAYING TO CLOSING LATE SUNDAY AFTERNOON.

Full members attending for full weekend(Sat and Sun)

Non members Thurs-Sun

Non members weekend.

Any more than needed with names down will be decided by names drawn from a hat

I will require the following information immediately (by private message if you wish) the following information.

Days/Dates you will attend
Vehicle Make
Vehicle Model
Vehicle Registration Number
Driver
Passenger (If applicable)
Under 15s (if applicable)

Thanks
  • Ian
If you aint living life on the edge then youre taking up too much space...

Why go to the grave all pristine and thinking "I wish I'd tried that"... Why not slide in sideways all washed up. worn out &  shouting Woo Hoo
What a Ride!!!! ONE LIFE LIVE IT & ENJOY ;-)

The Dog